#LifeBooksWriting Blog Challenge: My top 5 books and why.

 I've been asked to list my top five books and why I've chosen them. It's so hard as a voracious reader to list just five. I have had to go to my bookcase of my favorites and narrow it down. Here goes...

1.  Fallen -Lauren Kate Fallen cover.jpg I loved this series. It was the series that made me fall in love with Paranormal Romance. I love the whole Fallen Angel idea. A dark, edgy angel who falls in love with a human girl. It was so well written and had my attention from start to finish. 

2. White Hot Kiss - Jennifer L. Armentrout Image result for Jennifer Armentrout White Hot KissAnother Paranormal Romance series that I just loved. It takes more than a good plot to drag me into a book. It needs good writing and characters you feel you know personally. Jennifer has done this in the series. Two hot guys, One girl. What's not to love?

3.  Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick Image result for Hush Hush Becca Fitzpatrick What can I say about this series? Wow. I want this to be a movie so bad. Nora and Patch. Patch and Nora. The two go together like yin and yang. Another high school drama with Angel Patch and sweet Nora. I connected with their love story straight away and fought for them all the way through their heartbreak and break up. In the end love always wins, right? Right?

4.  Evermore - Alyson Noel There are 6 books in this series and thank goodness they were all released when I stumbled upon this series. Ever Bloom can see people's auras and hear their thoughts. When her sister dies she shuns everyone and everything until handsome newcomer arrives. Damon is not what he seems but she can't seem to stay away. 

5. Proof of Heaven - Dr. Even Alexander. Okay this one is going to look like it came from left field as it's not fiction at all. It's real life. Proof of Heaven is written by Neurosurgeon Even Alexanders journey into the afterlife. I've always been fascinated by this topic and this book grabbed my attention in particular because it's written by one of the world's top brain surgeons who never believed in Heaven. When he has his own brush with death, he soon changes his mind. While strapped up to every machine possible, including one to monitor his brain function, he miraculously wakes up to describe in detail his experience. The brain monitor declared him brain dead and yet, by some miracle he woke and described a wonderful journey he'd been on while supposedly being dead.  Image result for Proof of Heaven

Comments