#LifeBooksWriting - Author blog challenge 

Hello everyone! Welcome to another week and another blog challenge. This week is Things I collect.
Apart from books, I also collect stamps and coins. 
I've been collecting stamps since I was a child. My mother is a collector too and got me started by giving me my first bundle. I have 4 albums of stamps from all over the world. 

Many I have been given and others I have had to purchase. I still collect some from letters I receive with stamps, although not so much now in this digital age.

I also collect coins, which began after my trip from Australia to the US when I was 18. From there I have collected more and more. The oldest coin I have is from the 1920's. The image below is just some of my collection. 

Finally my books. Well what can I say?The photo is also just a small collectiion of my books! I have so many I don't know what to do with. Not to mention my kindle and kobo! 

Comments